Join Us On Record Store Day For A Special In-store Performance
4/11 Update: Contest winners have been emailed. 4/15 Update: We've opened up some space inside Rasputin's and are emailing a few more winners! Check your email to see if you've won tickets for the gig.
We’re celebrating Record Store Day in the best possible way we could think of... playing live! We’ll be traveling back to our roots by setting up at the legendary Berkeley, CA mainstay Rasputin Music on Saturday, April 16, 2016 for an extremely unique RSD live performance. As this year’s Record Store Day Ambassadors we will also be celebrating the release of remastered and deluxe versions of Kill ‘Em All and Ride The Lightning, getting loud, noisy and sweaty, shaking up the East Bay old-school style.
Fifth Members and Rasputin Music customers are invited to join us as we go to the core of our Bay Area beginnings by entering to win a ticket to this intimate performance with all the details below. Hope to see you in Berkeley on Record Store Day!
Two ways to win:
1. Visit Rasputin Music in Berkeley between now and April 10th to fill out a ballot for your chance to win ONE ticket to the special performance.
2. Fifth Members may click here to enter to win ONE ticket to the performance.
For complete contest rules, visit metallica.com/rules.
The fine print:
1. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON for each contest... that means you may enter once at Rasputin and once on Metallica.com, however...
2. You may only win once and you will win ONE ticket.
3. You must be 18-years of age or older & you must be a legal U.S. resident living in the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and Washington DC at the time of entry.
4. Only the winner may collect their entry pass to the store and will be asked to show photo ID. No substitutions or name changes will be allowed and only ticketed patrons will be permitted to enter the store for this event on April 16.
5. Both entry periods end Sunday, April 10 at 5:00 PM PDT. Winners will be drawn, notified and given additional details via e-mail by the end of the day on Monday, April 11.
6. Please do not enter unless you will be in the San Francisco Bay Area on Saturday, April 16, 2016. You are responsible for your own transportation and lodging.
By entering you agree to the guidelines set forth above.